We are Hiring
Walk-in Drive for Freshers and Trained on 30th June 2022 For Software Trainee.
Walk-in Drive for Freshers and Trained on 25th May 2022 For Software Trainee, Inside Sale Trainee, and Support Trainee
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E
- Good Knowledge to have knowledge PowerApps /Power portal
- Good Knowledge and experience of Power Automate Flows
- Good to have knowledge on .Net Framework Should have good knowledge of Web Services
- Experience as an MS Dynamics 365 CE consultant in a client-facing role
- Demonstrate MS Dynamics 365 CE solution capabilities to the client
- Should be skilled in customization and configuration
- Experience working full project life cycles from scoping through to deployment
- Experience with user training and user support
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Interact with prospects/clients to understand business requirements
- Reviewing client business processes
- Re-engineering client’s processes to improve efficiency
- Performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation
- well versed with Power Platform, Microsoft Data Verse/CDS, Healthcare/Manufacturing / Education accelerator, and experience working on any of the domain
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant
D365 CE/CRM Functional Consultant with 4 – 8+ years’ Experience (Location HYD/Bangalore)
• Experience as an MS Dynamics CRM consultant in a client-facing role
• Experienced with Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, & Omnichannel
• Demonstrate MSCRM solution capabilities to the client
• Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
• Skilled in customisation and configuration
• Experience working full project life cycles from scoping through to deployment
• Experience with user training and user support
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Knowledge of Azure and Power Platform
• Interact with prospects / clients to understand business requirements
• Reviewing client business processes
• Re-engineering client’s processes to improve efficiency
• Performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM
Implementation, well versed with Power Platform, Microsoft Data Verse/CDS, Healthcare/Manufacturing / Education accelerator, and experience working on any of the domain
Microsoft Certifications within the Power Platform, or other closely related Microsoft Products.
- Microsoft Azure Solutions across multiple technologies such as Microsoft, Open Source and Oracle.
- Implementation and Delivery of Microsoft Azure projects.
- Providing Microsoft Azure architecture collaboration with other Version 1 technical teams such as ERP, Oracle, Digital, and Software Asset Management.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g., architecture, configuration, and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Expose data to end-users using Power BI, Azure API Apps, or other modern visualization platforms or experience
- Analyze current business practices, processes, and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure data & analytics
- Support the planning and implementation of data platform services including sizing, configuration, and needs assessment
- Understanding of Agile Scrum, Project Management methodologies
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Data Migration Service
- Strong understanding of design patterns and advanced code review, debugging
- A growing team, potential to develop your career in a technical route or a line management route
- Good customer facing skills and experience in working with other offshore/onsite teams
- Good communication skills, quick learner with a professional attitude, and a team player
- Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment architecture development including excellent documentation skills
- Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking, and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy, SAML and Active Directory Domain Services.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise-level Highly Available solutions.
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Source Control, ARM templates, JSON, Bash and deployment automation.
- Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service product such as Azure SQL, WebApps, AppServices, Azure App Service Fabric, App Service Environment & Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deployment orchestration and configuration management tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and 3rd party Security products such as Checkpoint, Fortigate, Cisco ASA, Azure NSG, Azure WAF, and Azure Security Centre
- Agile methodology experience
- Good Knowledge and experience of PowerApps /Power portal
- Good Knowledge and experience Microsoft Power Platform
- Good to have knowledge on .Net Framework.
- Should have good knowledge of Web Service
- Web APIs
- WCF Services
- 5+ years of application software development including NET and Python/R.
- Proven experience as a .NET/Python Developer or Application Developer
- Strong experience in Azure Cloud Platform and Components
- Knowledge Chatbot Development, NLP, Machine learning, and other Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Familiarity and strong experience with the C# .Net, ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, HTML5/CSS5, jQuery, Java scripts and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Proven knowledge of architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
Experience: Project Management Skills Familiar with Sure Step Methodology
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/AX SCM module (AX 2012 R3/D365)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in SCM best principles and practices and methodologies
- Experience and strong working knowledge across Inventory, Warehousing, TMS, Distribution, etc.
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships.
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating new techniques and utilizing the key elements
Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Prepared for some international travel as required
- Business & Data Understanding, Data Preparation, Model Development, Validation and Deployment
- Understand business use cases/ functionality and recommend appropriate solution Azure ML platform.
- Strong conceptual knowledge and working experience on all features of Azure ML Studio, ML Services, and ML Ops.
- Hands-on experience in Machine Learning model development/deployment (CI/CD).
- Aware of Machine Learning concepts like feature selection/deep learning/AI.
- Strong Knowledge of, deep learning, natural language processing, and neural networks
- Expertise and Experience in Microsoft Azure ML Platform, machine learning Python / Pyspark, AI/ML, ML Ops, DevOps
- Experience with Machine Learning and Deep Learning tools (Azure ML, Sage Maker, TensorFlow, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and Power BI Dashboards
Minimum 3+ years of professional work experience
- Hands-on experience building solutions specifically within Power Platform tools suite – Power Automate, Power Platform (including canvas apps and/or portals), Power BI
- Strong understanding and ability to transform and integrate existing data sets across various applications such as DataVerse, SharePoint, Azure, SQL Server, Microsoft Teams and more
- Demonstrated best practices to develop business solutions that ensure optimal performance, security, and governance
- Should have good knowledge of Web Services
- Web APIs, should be able to extend the out of the box web services.
- b. WCF Services well versed with Power Platform, Microsoft Data Verse/CDS, Healthcare/Manufacturing / Education accelerator, and experience working on any of the domain
Responsible for delivering projects heavy in back-end database work. Partner with other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary and establishing best practices. Create and maintain interfaces between multiple sources and databases.
- Responsible for coding, documentation, testing, and debugging of small to large programming projects.
- Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, and using SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Scheduling backups and restoring from backups
- Working with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Development ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, and constraints)
- Create technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues with production systems.
- Analyze, create and implement database schemas and queries.
- Ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets, model, analyze and manage large volumes of data.
- Write and optimize in-application SQL statements, BI-ETL, and SQL Codes.
- Documentation skills for SQL processes and procedures
- Translate Business requirements into ETL Process, reports, and queries in support of business analytics.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Perform monitoring to ensure data reliability of all enterprise databases.
- Perform system upgrades as required for smooth operations of the databases.
- Provide on-call support, investigates and resolve problems, and provides timely follow-up and communication to managers and end-users on the resolution of measures.
- Modify and maintain existing applications based on the needs of the business
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Create jobs and schedules to automate ETL packages within SSIS.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform
- Possess skills to architect solutions that deliver results for our clients.
- Interface with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit business and functional requirements.
- Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, and data integrity
- Develop functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios.
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to end customer?
- Participate and/ or lead quality management reviews including designs, prototypes, and other stages of project to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end customer experience.
- Over two years of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience
- Extensive experience working in core financials and logistical business processes such as General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank and Cash Management, Financial Reporting, Procurement, and Sales and Inventory Management
- Experience working with and/or implementing complimentary third-party solutions to AX
- AX certifications in Finance preferred.
- SCM, Human Resources, Accounting, and Trade and Logistics a plus
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Prior consulting organization experience preferred.
- Flexibility to travel up to 75%
- Assigns services personnel to projects as requested by the project manager
- Updates the internal databases with resource assignments, change orders, billing details.
- Keeps detailed records of emails and conservations related to the installation of each project.
- Interacts with resource scheduling.
- Experience with client interaction
- Schedules and monitors all required resources and the closure of the project and final billing.
- Service clients or employees by identifying necessary resources required to carry out a particular objective, obtaining those resources, and integrating them into a specific environment for practical use.
- Closely work on the Timesheet and resource allocation of all the employees
- Closely work and monitor Mazik Connect (Internal Monitoring System)
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analysing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing, Execute tests (manual / automated).
- run manual and automated test in different environments including web and mobile.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts and test data.
- Prepare and present test reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent)
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language.
- Knowledge of at least one database management system
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Extremely fluent in Xamarin, Xamarin Forms with C# technologies
- Should have hands-on experience with mobile Application Development on Android/ iOS/ Windows Skills.
- At least 2 Years of experience in Native application Development and should be well versatile with Xamarin Platform.
- Understanding of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices for mobile development.
- Good understanding of OOPs and design patterns.
- Experience building Hybrid, Native and Cross-Platform apps
- Knowledge and working experience with Entity Framework, and MVVM design pattern of development will be an added advantage.
- Key Skills
C#, Xamarin Software Development, MVVM Design Patterns, OOPS, Entity Framework, IOS Mobile Application Development, Android